Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wild Man

Tommy is crawling all over the place now. He can also go from the sitting position down to crawling and back up to sitting. He learned how to crawl while we were home in ND visiting friends and family for over three weeks. That is one of the nice things about currently being a stay at home mom - you can take vacations for as long as you want. Joe was only able to make it for a week so we missed him when he had to fly back to AZ to work. I have lots of pics to post but my computer is not working and I am currently using a really really old computer so I hope to get some pics uploaded soon.

Tommy can also pull himself up on things. I found him today standing up in the crib. He also says Momma...Momma....Momma A LOT. I am not sure he realizes he is saying my name but I just love hearing it even if he is screaming it! I am so proud of my little man. He has a lot of energy just like Joe!




He was standing up when I came in to his room this afternoon
so I snapped a quick photo with my phone.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear from you! I'll bet Tommy has gotten big while you were gone. We'll have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete