Monday, August 24, 2009

North Dakota Part 1

We took a family trip back to ND for the second time this summer. Joe and his brother Pat flew up with Tommy and I. Joe and Pat stayed for one week and then they flew back to AZ to work while Tommy and I enjoyed more time with family and friends in ND for a couple of weeks. We flew back to ND at the end of July as we did not want to miss my stepsister Annie Vossler's wedding. She got married on July 25th in Bismarck. Her wedding was beautiful and she looked gorgeous. I only got one picture during the wedding as we were sitting in the back of the church. It was good we sat in the back as Joe was able to walk out when Tommy got a little fussy. We loved spending time with my Dad and his wife Kris. Tommy is named after my dad and it is neat to see the two of them together.


Boarding the Allegiant flight from the back of the plane. We love flying Allegiant Air as it is a direct flight to ND and it is cheap. The airport is also about 5 minutes from our house.



This picture is from 2007 - I added it so you could see my Dad's wife Kris and her two daughters - Annie and Maddie (I was really tan in this picture as I used to spraytan - I have not been able to spraytan in over a year as I was pregnant and now I am nursing. Can't wait to spraytan again as I refuse to tan in the sun.)

I found the bride's suite and used it as my nursing room.

Tommy and his Grandpa Tom








My brother Jim, Joe, Tommy and Grandpa

.

1 comment: