Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playdate











I joined a bible study this last fall for moms and I have loved meeting with them. We meet twice a month throughout the school year and it is so nice to get support from other moms while learning more about your faith. We don't do it during the summer since everyone is so busy so I invited a few of the women over for lunch yesterday. It was fun to see all of the kids playing together. Tommy loved having people over. I have been cooking lately (no, I am not kidding) and I was going to make a homemade chicken pot pie but we didn't have all the ingredients so the night before my wonderful husband made a lasagna and I baked it before the girls came over. I am so thankful to have found some good friends in AZ who support you as a mom and they also share your faith.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. They turned out great. This was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, I am glad you are able to integrate your religion with your family and friendships. It is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics Jess took of your family! So we bought a house and moved to Gilbert a week and a half a ago, thanks for that helpful email awhile back. Hope to see you at one of the meetups soon!

    ReplyDelete