Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Pool











We put an offer in on a house that had a pool but we did not get that house. Now, I am so thankful that we did not get the first house as I love the house we bought! However, it does not have a pool and I am thankful for that now as I was nervous about keeping Tommy safe with a pool in the backyard. Instead, we bought a couple of baby pools and Tommy loves them. We go outside in the backyard everyday and play in the water at least once a day. It is so hot here so Tommy loves getting in the water. It also tires him out and he takes really good naps after some time in the baby pool. He loves to suck on the sides of the soft pool and he loves playing with all the water shooting at his face.

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun I want to play in them. I love how it shoots water.

    ReplyDelete