Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodbye blonde - Hello brown!


One of my friends from a mommy group that I joined took some photos of the family last night! It was hot and we made poor Tommy go in jeans and a black shirt but it was a lot of fun and Jess did a really good job. You can check out her website here if you are interested in getting your pictures taken. She only charges $50 as she is working on building her portfolio and she even gives you all of your pictures on a cd. She met us at a park and worked with us even though it was really hot outside. Here are a few of the pictures that she already sent me. Also, I said goodbye to my blonde hair yesterday and I am excited to be a brunette which is more my natural color. I had dyed my hair blonde for many years. I surprised Joe and he loved it. He could not believe that I would dye my hair blonde for so long. I think he likes the new look!



1 comment:

  1. I thought your hair looked darker yesterday, lol. I like the dark it is pretty and goes great with your complexion.

    ReplyDelete