Friday, June 12, 2009

Home

I am home visiting family and friends in ND. It feels so good to be home and enjoying the lake. I am staying with my mom and she is really enjoying spending time with Tommy. Tommy is really rolling over a lot these days and trying to crawl. He is so strong and always cute. We have been busy. We had company at our house in AZ for a couple of weeks before Joe's sister's wedding. Mary was married last Friday and we had a lot of fun. We then flew to ND for my cousin's wedding on Saturday. There was a 60 degree temperature change. It was really cold here last weekend. It is finally starting to warm up so Tommy and I are enjoying playing outside on the deck. We will be here for another week before we head back to AZ. Joe went back to AZ a couple of days ago and we already miss him! We will be coming back to ND for a couple of weeks in July.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you last week at lunch! I bet Tommy is getting big. I hope you have a great time with your family. We should get together sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete