Saturday, June 27, 2009

Arizona is home

It feels good to be home in Arizona. Arizona is now our home. It took a long time for me to say this as I LOVE ND but now I also LOVE Arizona. I love that Joe and I are from ND and I love that we can always go back and we may even move back someday but right now Arizona is home. I love the sun everyday and the heat is not so bad in the summer as it is a dry heat. I loved coming home to Joe! He is such a good husband. He had painted our room and bathroom and ceiling. He had laid new grass in the backyard and worked on other projects around the house. Tommy loved seeing his Daddy and he just lights up every time Joe walks in the room. Joe and I went on a date night this week to the Diamondbacks game. Joe also took Tommy over to the pool this week! Tommy loves being in the pool. Joe also let me sleep in this morning. I woke up and they were in the backyard playing with the hose. Tommy loves water!













i

2 comments:

  1. I love the little naked buns. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how our definition of "home" changes as we age and grow our own families isn't Lora? Call me before your July visit so we can see you then. Love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete