Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weddings, the lake, family and friends

I have been remiss on posting as so much has happened over the last month so I have posted a few snapshots from the past few weeks below. I have used a lot of these images from Katie Reeder - thank you! I lost our camera at the lake so unfortunately we have very few photos from our time in ND. I will have to get a new camera before we head back to ND in July! Joe's sister Mary got married to David on June 5th in Gilbert. We had a lot of fun and it was a beautiful wedding. Joe's other sister Katie and her husband Konrad and son Wyatt came to stay with us for a couple of weeks during the wedding. We loved having them at the house and so did Tommy as he loved watching Wyatt play. We also had GG (Joe's grandma Wilson) and Auntie JoJo (Joe's aunt) come and stay with us for a couple of days before the wedding. It was fun as they were able to finally meet Tommy!




GG and Auntie JoJo feeding Tommy



One of my good freinds Ashely from ND had a baby two days before me and they finally got to meet when we went back to ND. Tommy and Link


Tommy enjoying his time at the lake in ND!


Joe's sister and her family! We loved hanging out with them!


Wyatt loves to play hockey so Joe and Tommy joined in a game!


Katie made the cutest t-shirts for Tommy and Wyatt!





The Wilson Family





No comments:

Post a Comment