Thursday, April 30, 2009

No time for bloggin

I have not had any time to blog as we are getting ready for the big move next week! At least we hope it is next week. I just found out that in AZ you don't get your keys at the closing. You get your keys once the money has officially transferred and it won't transfer until after the closing. It should hopefully only take a day or two but someone I know had to wait a week. I had already scheduled the carpet and tile cleaning and phone/internet/cable set up for next week. We are also supposed to be out of our apartment by May 8th as we could not wait to move! So, hopefully we will be moving next week. Otherwise, we are on the street. Also, I have not even started to pack. I need to start this weekend! Tommy goes in for his 4 month check up tomorrow and more shots. Hopefully, it will go better this time! I hate having to take him in for shots. The poor little guy. My brother Jim is flying in next week to help us move if we end up moving so I am really excited for him to meet Tommy! Tommy is so cute and he has started to suck on his toes which I think is just the cutest thing in the whole wide world! He also started rolling over from his tummy to his back a few weeks ago. We have video but I can't upload video on my computer so I never post video on the blog. I will work on this sometime. My mom and I have started calling each other on Skype so she can see Tommy and he can see her. It is a lot of fun and it is free! Please keep us in your prayers as next week is a big week for our family! We are so excited to own our own home!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lora,

    Please let me know if we can do anything to help with your move. Even if you just want some help packing. I'm sure you won't be on the street. ;-) You know, we did get our keys the day we closed. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look and title. Grandpa Aird loved Good Times!!! I can not wait to come see the new Wilson Home!

    ReplyDelete