Saturday, April 18, 2009

May 5th






Joe and I are really looking forward to May 5th as that is the date we close on our new house! We are so excited to be moving out of our apartment. It looks like a bomb exploded with baby stuff and we are running out of room in the apartment. The new house has four bedrooms and two baths. It has a 3 car tandem garage. It faces into a park so there is no one behind us and no two stories anywhere around us. We can't wait to have people over for game nights, dinner and a murder mystery party. Yes, I said Murder Mystery Party!! I have been waiting to host a murder mystery party for a long time. Joe got me the set for my birthday so I can't wait to invite people over. Hopefully, you won't be the killer!

2 comments:

  1. Laura! It is so pretty! I'm so excited for you all. I love your kitchen, it looks so roomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am so happy for you. What a beautiful home you will have and so much more room than your apt that you won't know what to do with all the space. Congrats on soon being new homeowners! I'll come visit again!

    ReplyDelete