Monday, April 6, 2009

Anniversary Date Night







Joe and I had a great 1st Anniversary. We took Tommy over to Colleen's house while we went up to Scottsdale and enjoyed sushi. We then went over to Martini Ranch and watched Gavin Degraw. I really wanted to see him and Joe surprised me with tickets. The concert was fun but everyone stood the whole time as it was a small venue so our feet were really hurting by the end of the night. The biggest surprise of the night was when I walked out and found that Joe had a replica of the top of our wedding cake made to celebrate our 1st anniversary! I loved it! It was so fun to see and eat the cake. It made me want to cry as that was so special! I posted pictures of the replica and then I posted pictures of our actual wedding cake. It is something that I will now look forward to every year! The cake tasted amazing. Joe even plastered some icing on my face just like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment