Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall







I am so excited for fall as I am ready for it to cool down here in Arizona. It has been way too hot. When I first moved here three years ago Joe told me that it cools down by September 1st....YEAH RIGHT!! He later told me he may have fibbed as he wanted me to move to AZ. I realized that it does not cool down here until October and it is still a little hot this year. I was so excited the other day for cool weather, fall and Halloween so I had the kids try on their Halloween costumes. They are going to be skeletons. My mom bought Tommy some skeleton pajamas when we were back in Grand Forks and it reminded me of when I was little as my brothers loved their skeleton pajamas. Luckily, I was able to find a skeleton onsie for Lily at a little boutique in Grand Forks for $3 so I was pumped! I think they both look so cute! I also have a Superman costume and Elmo costume for Tommy. My mom got the Elmo costume at a garage sale this past year and she bought the Superman costume last year at Wal-Mart after Halloween. You can get the best costume deals after Halloween so I will be on the lookout this year.


We had the best time last weekend in Grand Forks. It was the best trip we have taken in a long time. It was three days and we had so much fun visiting and staying with Joe's Grandma Virgie and Aunt Joanne. They were the best hostesses. We also had fun visiting with old friends and eating at all of our favorite restaurants from college. We also went to a UND football game. I did not make it through the game as the kids were tired but Joe had a great time watching the whole game and hanging out with some of his old football buddies. You can check out our pictures from Grand Forks by clicking here. We want to try and make it an annual trip back to Grand Forks in the fall as we had such a blast and you can't beat $19.99 airline tickets one way!! We love Allegiant Air as it has great prices on air fare and direct flights back to 3 major cities in ND so it works out great!! I will be heading back to Bismarck this weekend with Lily to attend my 10 year high school reunion. Joe will be home in AZ with Tommy. Hopefully, the boys won't get into too much trouble while the girls are away!

2 comments:

  1. So excited about seeing you and Lily on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family and adorable kids Lora! I need a $19.99 ticket to come see you!

    ReplyDelete