Monday, May 18, 2009

We have moved!

We moved into our house last week. We closed a week late so it was a slow and frustrating process but it is now all over and we are really enjoying all of the room! I feel like I am in a palace compared to our apartment as I have so much more room. Tommy and I are really enjoying playing in all of the rooms. We don't have furniture in the living room but it works perfect for a play room as we can spread out all of his toys. We have been working on small projects in the house. Actually, Joe has been doing most of the work and I just make sure Tommy is taken care of and happy. Joe installed a microwave above the stove - we were able to save $100 by installing it ourselves. He also has been painting Tommy's room and the office. Tommy's room looks so good! It is so fun to be able to actually design a room for him. Joe also painted the office. The next room that needs to be painted is our bedroom. My mom is coming this weekend and Joe's sister is getting married in Gilbert on June 5th so we have some more family coming in to stay with us that week. We love being able to have friends and family over. Tommy has started eating rice cereal and he LOVES it. He can't get enough. He eats really good and opens his mouth for every bite. I have too many pics to download so you can view some pics by clicking here.

3 comments: