Thursday, May 7, 2009

Uncle Jim






My brother flew in to meet Tommy! He is currently subbing in Beulah and was able to take a few days to come visit us. He just got offered a full time job as a 5th grade teacher for Northridge Elementary in Bismarck. I am so excited for him as there were 350 applicants for 5 job openings and he got one of the jobs. He was going to stay in Beulah and continue his coaching job but there were no full time teaching jobs open for next year. I am really excited to see his classroom this summer as I am sure I will be home a lot. I don't want to be in the heat with Tommy all summer so we plan on spending a lot of time in ND enjoying the weather, family and the lake. Jim also bought Tommy a pair of Nike Air Jordans! They are so cute. I think Jim is getting Tommy ready for a basketball career.

1 comment:

  1. Jim and Tommy look good together! I am glad they got to meet!

    ReplyDelete