Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My precious Lily


Lily is such a good baby! I was so worried that I was going to loose sleep when Lily was born as I did not sleep through the night with Tommy until he was 12 months old. So, I thought Lily was going to be the same way but she is not... she is such a good sleeper and baby! I am going to brag about her now because she is my baby and I have not written about her on my blog. She is such a happy baby. The only time she cries is when she is hungry or tired and she stops right away once she is soothed to sleep or fed. She has the most beautiful big blue eyes and the brightest smile. I wake up to her smile every morning and it is the best thing to wake up to in the whole wide world. I usually bring her into bed with me for her morning feeding and she cuddles into me and falls asleep once she is done nursing. We just cuddle together and it is my favorite time of the day. She loves to be held but is ok on her own too. I wish I could hold her more but I am often chasing after her big brother. Tommy loves to entertain her and she is beginning to really watch him play. She smiles when he walks over to her and gives her kisses. Lily is really laid back. She loves attention but is also willing to just hang out. She loves to look at the ceiling fan and if there is a ceiling fan in the room she will find it and smile at it. She loves her toys and will pretty much sleep anywhere. I often take naps with her in the afternoon while Tommy sleeps as it is so much fun to cuddle with her. I am so thankful for both my babies and it is so fun to see how different their personalities are already. I am so thankful for my baby girl and can't wait to watch her grow into a little girl. I am just hoping she does not grow up too fast as I love my little baby!

1 comment: