Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Snowbirds


We are getting ready to head back to North Dakota and we are excited. I love Arizona and Arizona is our home but I also love North Dakota and cannot wait to fly back to spend quality time with family and friends. I do think about moving back to North Dakota sometimes (especially in the summer when it is so hot in Arizona) but, for now I am going to enjoy the best of both worlds. I am going to be a snowbird at the tender age of 28 as I am going to go home with the kids for over a month this summer! We hope to go back to North Dakota for two months next summer. Why not enjoy the nice weather in North Dakota in the summer and the nice weather in Arizona during the winter? I am sure my little snowbirds will also enjoy North Dakota! We fly out today!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. I love the idea of enjoying both places. Happy Travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! We'll be praying for safe travels. If we could go home to Wyoming every summer for awhile, we would. Summers up north are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please call! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete