Friday, April 9, 2010

2 Year Anniversary

Joe and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past Monday, April 5th! WOOOHOOO! I am so thankful for such an amazing husband. We had a fun day and I woke up to find the top tier of our wedding cake on the kitchen table that Joe had remade just like last year. Joe then surprised me with a massage at noon while he watched Tommy. I got him a chain with our names and wedding date engraved on the chain. We were going to go out for sushi but could not find a babysitter so we ended up staying home which was really nice as Joe made an awesome steak dinner! It has been a whirlwind two years that have flown by so fast. I can't believe we have been married for two years and we are about to welcome our 2nd child into the world! We have learned a lot about marriage, kids and each other in the past couple of years and it is not always easy but I am so thankful to have Joe in my life! I love you Joe!


















2 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see some of your wedding pictures, looks like it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lora. Two years and two babies. You are on a roll. We did the same and now I hope are in a holding pattern for awhile. :) You married a great guy that I absolutely think is perfect for you and I love how it all came perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete