Friday, February 27, 2009

When the husband is away the girls will play!




My mom bought Tommy his first taggie toy - a toy where babies
like to suck on all of the tags.


Joe went away for the weekend last week. He flew back to ND for an annual ice fishing trip with friends from ND. They only caught one fish so I think they were having more fun playing Nintendo, drinking and playing cards. Joe was so excited to see his friends. All he ate was Valley City pizzas and Village hot sauce. He flew into Bismarck and then drove with a friend to Walker, MN where they went "ice fishing." He only wore a t-shirt and shorts back to ND where it was freezing. Everyone looked at him weird when he walked into a gas station. My mom came and stayed with me while Joe was gone as I did not want to stay home alone with the baby for five days. We had a lot of fun. We went hiking, shopping and out to eat. She was crying when she left and we really miss her. I am going to try and make it home in April to see everyone. I will for sure be home in June for a couple weeks as my cousin Brian is getting married and I like getting out of the heat.

2 comments:

  1. We'd love to see you when you are home and meet little Tommy. He is getting so big and is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy! I would love to see you in June! We have to get together and have our two little guys meet!

    ReplyDelete