Monday, February 16, 2009

LOVE - more pics coming soon!




Thanks Katie for the cute outfit!


Flowers from Joe! I love pink!


Father and son both love their sweater vests!

As soon as church is over I jump right back into my
comfy clothes!


We had an awesome weekend! I hate to brag but my husband deserves it as he made this past weekend so special! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I woke up on Saturday to the sound of breakfast being made. I enjoyed the eggs and tator tots and then headed off to a day at the spa. Yes, that is right... Joe sent me off for the day to get pampered while he hung out with Tommy. I got a pedicure, manicure, massage, lunch, steam session and an eye brow wax. I felt so relaxed and special. Joe stopped by while I was getting my pedicure with Tommy and all the ladies at the salon thought Joe and Tommy were so cute and I felt so lucky to be so blessed. I am so thankful for Joe. I then came home and the two of us hung out in our pajamas and ate dinner over candlelight while Tommy slept. Joe grilled steak and chicken and the steak was so delicious that I wanted it again for breakfast the next morning but we had eaten all of it the night before. Joe is a really good cook. Maybe that is why I am having trouble losing the last 15 pounds of my baby weight.

3 comments:

  1. Fun to hear you so blessed and happy Lora. It took 9 months to gain that weight so give yourself that time to lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Those last 15 are the hardest. I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am realizing that the last 15 pounds are the hardest. All the other weight dropped off right away and now I have been stuck for the past few weeks at the same weight!! Maybe I should give up my ice cream that I have nightly....haha!!

    ReplyDelete