Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Lily!


















Happy 1st Birthday Lily!! You turned 1 on May 21, 2011. You are the light of our lives (along with your brother Tommy) as you wake up with a smile on your face. You are so beautiful and the have the biggest eyes that I love! You are a sweetheart who loves to give hugs and kisses. You also are a "little mother" as you love your little dolls and hold onto them so tight as you hug them and carry them around the house. You can be very independent and social but you also love to cuddle and be carried around the house. You have been walking since 9 months and you love to follow Tommy and play with him! You like to be comforted in the night still so you get up 1-2 times a night even though you should be sleeping through the night. I actually don't mind getting up with you and sometimes I even bring you back to bed with me as you like to cuddle! I am so thankful to have you and I am blessed to be your Mom! Love you Lily!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe she is 1. She really is so beautiful. Hope you are getting along well in your new place.

    ReplyDelete