Saturday, November 14, 2009

Laundry

I am very good at loading the wash. I am also good at moving the clean clothes to the dryer and I am also good at moving the clothes from the dryer to the living room couch. I am not good at folding all of our clean clothes. I always intend on folding while Tommy plays in the living room/playroom but I don't usually get around to it right away. Joe is very good at folding laundry. I woke up this morning to find all of our clothes nicely folded on the couch! I LOVE my husband! He does so many things that I need to send out more love to him on this blog! I have to brag because he is my husband and he is the best and I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Oh laundry. I'm awful at folding it and putting it away. Things would sit in the laundry basket forever, and then get really wrinkled.

    Recently, though, I've hung a bar above the dryer and so when I take the clothes out of the dryer, instead of putting them someplace I'll never fold them, I hang everything up. Then, when I actually get around to putting it away, I just have to move it to the closet. No more wrinkles. Unless I get to the dryer late. That's another story... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wilson Family
    Cmarie
    SaLAm. . .
    kEnAL aja, . .

    I warga negara INDONESIA

    ReplyDelete