Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tomtoon











Pat (Joe's brother) made Tommy this awesome pontoon and surprised us with this amazing gift! Pat thought up the idea and bought all the supplies and made it in his living room! We were so excited. Pat gave this to Tommy this past May but I am finally getting around to posting these pictures on my blog. Isn't it amazing. Tommy actually floats in this thing. We put his bumbo seat and he fit just perfectly into the pontoon that we now call the Tomtoon! Than you so much Pat!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! All he needs now is a Snoopy fishing pole and an ice cold sippy cup. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! So great! I am sure Tommy loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy, tell your mama we need some October pics and updates!!!

    ReplyDelete