Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where is Tommy?






I have not cleaned out my closet since before Tommy was born. It has been three months and I just take clothes off and throw them on the floor. I also take clean clothes and fold them and throw them on the floor in piles. Whenever I need to find something I pull out all of the clothes from the closet and then throw them all back in the closet. Joe makes fun of me as he is Mr. Clean and his closet is super organized. The other day I told Joe that I am going to clean out my closet so I took all of my clothes on the floor and threw them on my bed. Can you find Tommy amid the clothes? Needless to say, I never got around to organizing them so they all ended back up on the floor. I have now decided that I am not going to organize them until we move into our new house. Whenever that may be....

No comments:

Post a Comment